Vendor Application (Online Submission)
PayPal account needed; you can create an account at checkout
By applying, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Lancaster Letterpress Fair is granted permission to use your name(s), vendor name(s), business name(s), logo, and/or images for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Event will be held rain or shine. No refunds.
- Vendors must have a 10'x10' canopy tent (tent weights will be available). A limited number of 10'x10' canopies, tables, and chairs are available for rent on a first-come basis.
- Vendors are required to bring their own 'bank' (change).
- We will not provide extension cords, signage, or supplies (paper, writing instruments, tape, etc.)
- Vendors are required to collect any/all applicable sales tax for items sold.
- Fair is open to attendees from 11:00 a.m. through 4:00 p.m.
- Setup begins at 8:00 a.m. – do not arrive earlier; street will not yet be shut down. If you need additional time to set up, please notify us to make arrangements.
- Breakdown begins at 4:00 p.m.
- If registering and paying offline, please send a check payable to 'The .918 Club', 342 North Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603
- Vendor registration is confirmed upon receipt of payment and confirmation e-mail.